Vegetable juice is rich in nutrients and can bring enough water and vitamins to the body. The freshly squeezed fresh juice tastes fresh and easily absorbs any artificial additives, which is essentially different from the various types of juices available on the market. So how do you use the juicer correctly?
The correct use of the juicer:
1. The position of the juicer should not be tilted, and it should be placed firmly and not loose. It is better to change the position if it is not good.
2. Check whether the props and filters of the juicer are firmly installed before use. After confirming, install the cup firmly and confirm.
3. Before the juice or fruit is juiced, it should be cut into pieces suitable for the size of the juicer inlet and then placed in the juicer.
4. Plug in the power before juice extraction and ensure the connection.
5. Start the machine and confirm that the motor is running normally.
6. Push the food into the cup body, keep it at a constant speed, and avoid excessively fast and excessive movements to avoid danger.
7. After the food is processed, unplug the power and pour out the processed food.
8. Carefully clean the internal and external components of the juicer, but avoid water flow into the motor.
9. Place the juicer in a well-ventilated place that is not exposed to direct sunlight.
Precautions for using the juicer:
When using the juicer, be sure to follow the rules of the juicer. Do not use the attached items to push the food into the machine during use. For example, stick the stick, avoid fingers, do not open the machine during the motor rotation of the machine. cover.
If you want to know more information, you can contact us.http://www.sorfnelgroup.com/